St. Martin am Tennengebirge
2. September 2018 | from 10.00 am
At the annual HayART-Festival in the Lammer Valley you can admire at 11.00 am the world’s largest corso with hayART figures. This Festival thrilled each year thousands of regional and international visitors.
The figures, made out of hay has been prepared within a lot of hours of work and will be presented on decorated wagons drawn by horses and old tractors.
Also a great program for the whole family will be offered on this day: from 10.00 am until 05.00 pm there will be a crafts market and culinary mile according to the hayART-figures. Admission for the whole day: € 8.-. Current information you will find under www.heuart.at
SUNDAY, 02nd of September 2018 in St. Martin Tgb.
- heuart Corso
- 10.00am – 05.00pm | handicraft- and delight market
- 11.00am | corso of the hay figures
- 01.00pm | live music
- 01.30pm | morning pint with the brassband of Scheffau
- 03.00pm | award of the HayART-Figures
- entrence € 8,00