Russbach am Pass Gschütt
30. August 2019 | from 10.00 am
At the annual HayART-Festival in the Lammer Valley you can admire at 11.00 am the world’s largest corso with hayART-figures. This Festival thrilled each year thousands of regional and international visitors.
The figures, made out of hay has been prepared within a lot of hours of work and will be presented on decorated wagons drawn by horses and old tractors.
Also a great program for the whole family will be offered on this day: from 10.00 am until 05.00 pm there will be a crafts market and culinary mile according to the hayART-figures. Admission for the whole day: € 8.-. Current information you will find under www.heuart.at
SUNDAY, 01nd of September 2019 in Russbach am Pass Gschütt.
- heuart Corso
- 10.00am – 05.00pm | handicraft- and delight market
- 11.00am | corso of the hay figures
- 01.00pm | live music
- 01.30pm | morning pint with the brassband of Scheffau
- 03.00pm | award of the HayART-Figures
- entrence € 8,00