Russbach am Pass Gschütt
31. August 2019 | from 10.00 am
At the annual HayART-Festival in the Lammer Valley you can admire at 11.00 am the world’s largest corso with hayART-figures. This Festival thrilled each year thousands of regional and international visitors.
The figures, made out of hay has been prepared within a lot of hours of work and will be presented on decorated wagons drawn by horses and old tractors.
Also a great program for the whole family will be offered on this day: from 10.00 am until 05.00 pm there will be a crafts market and culinary mile according to the hayART-figures. Admission for the whole day: € 8.-. Current information you will find under www.heuart.at
FRIDAY, 30th August 2019
- The entire program will follow shortly.
SATURDAY, 31st of August 2019
- from 9.00 a.m. – HayART-music day
Music tour on the top of the mountain, which you can reach with the “Hornbahn cable car”. Local music and culinary delights at the alpine huts guarantee a great day in the mountains.
Highlights: Bruno´s Bergwelt – stamps rallye; garden with alpine flowers, geological panorama
- 07.00 p.m. Warm-Up HayART 2019 with “Die Dorfer” in the party tent organized by the Voluntary Fire Brigade Russbach
SUNDAY, 01st of September 2018 – HeuART-Corso
- 08.00 a.m. | Holy Mass
- all day – oasis of calm in the parish church Russbach
- 10.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m. – traditional crafts and culinary market
- 11.00 a.m. – world largest HayART-parade
- from 01.00 p.m. – musical entertainment in different tents
- 01.30 p.m. – concert of the traditional brass band Annaberg
- 01.45 & 04.00 p.m. – guided tour in the parish church Russbach with Pastoral Assistant Mag. Stefan Scheichl
- 02.15 p.m. – concert with Ensemble “Dreieck” and Pater Virgil at the organ in the curch of Russbach
- 03.00 p.m. – award of the hay figures