Von 12. 05. 2018 bis 02. 09. 2018
Preis from € 207,00
Numerous hiking trails in and around Abtenau, on the Postalm – the largest alpine area in Austria, and in the region Dachstein-West invite you to fantastic tours in a pristine nature. For culinary pleasures you can expect “Brettljause, Kaiserschmarrn and Co.” at a rest on the cosy alpine hut.
Comfortably you can use the Karkogel cable cars where you can start thr tours in the Tennen-Mountains. After the hiking tour rush down back to the valley with the summer toboggan run.
- 7 nights
- meals according to the category
- Tennengau hiking map
- free entrance local museum Arlerhof
- 2-3 times a week live-music at marketplace (according to the weather Wed, Fri, Sun)
- alpine summer brochure
- 10 alpine summer stamps you get a snack-board
- Abtenau cap
- participation in the guided hiking tour on Friday
- ascend and descend with the cable car of Abtenau
- gift: 1 culinary voucher in the value of € 10,00
price per person for 7 nights:
|bed & breakfast||from € 207,00||from € 108,00|
|apartment||from € 225,00||from € 117,00|
|hotel/inn 3*, half board||from € 428,00||from € 218,00|
|hotel 4*, half board||from € 477,00||from € 243,00|
Children´s prices on request.
Local tax of € 1,60 per night is not included.
For a reservation in an apartment, the final cleaning fee of € 30,00 is to be paid additionally.