Now is the high season for the alpine huts. The cows and horses come to the alpine pastures, for example the Postalm - Austria's largest alpine pasture area. The alpine cheese is freshly prepared again and after the hike you can look forward to a fragrant alpine snack.
The numerous sights in and around Abtenau can be reached in a very short time. Abtenau as a travel destination offers a varied program that will make your vacation an unforgettable experience. Not only hikers can enjoy the nature of Abtenau and the surrounding area to the fullest, but also mountain bikers. The outdoor guide accompanies you on outdoor experiences, on land and in the water, such as rafting, canyoning, and much more.
- 7 nights
- Catering depending on the category
- Tennengau hiking map and book (a hiking pin for children)
- Ride the Karkogel and summer toboggan run
- Admission to the Arlerhof Local History Museum
- Participation in a guided hike
- Alpine summer brochure
- If you collect 10 alpine summer stamps: a free alpine summer snack board
- Abtenauer Wanderkapperl
- Tennengau + Card with numerous discounts
- Bonus: 1 voucher worth € 10,00 per adult (for a stay of 7 nights)
Package price per person:
|Pension, with breakfast||from € 215,00||from € 115,00|
|Apartment, without board||from € 269,00||from € 145,00|
|Hotel / inn ***, with half board||from € 439,00||from € 229,00|
|Hotel ****, with half board||from € 509,00||from € 265,00|
When booking an apartment, the final cleaning fee of EUR 30,00 must be paid in addition. The overnight tax of 1,60 euros per night is not included in the price. Children's prices apply when staying in a room with 2 adults.