A journey of discovery in Tennengau, in the Salzkammergut to Hallstatt and as far as Berchtesgaden
“Movement-reste-pleasure ": The holiday triumvirate also stands above the excursion destinations around Abtenau. Marvel at waterfalls, thrill on the summer toboggan run experience and relax in comfort at the Egelsee: discover your favorite place!
But not only the Tennengau has a lot to offer: from the glacier on the Großglockner to the largest ice cave in Europe to the well-fortified castle: the Salzburg region shines with Excursion destinations of superlatives! Discover unique natural monuments, museums and marvels of alpine construction technology on vacation.
Discover the impressive natural scenery around the most famous mountain lake in Bavaria
- Seestrasse 55, 83471 Schönau am Koenigssee, Germany
- +49 8652 963696
In the Gosau Hintertal, but the beginning of one of the most beautiful natural backdrops ...
- Gosau 764a, 4825 Gosau, Austria
- +43 5 95095
Ice giant world, mammoth cave, Dachstein shark and 5fingers - diverse Dachstein
- Winkl 34, 4831 Obertraun, Austria
- +43 50 140
Imperial summer retreat in Bad Ischl
- Auböckplatz 5, Bad Ischl, Austria
- +43 6132 27757
Austria's steepest cogwheel railway runs directly from St. Wolfgang to the ...
- Schafbergbahn valley station, Markt, Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, Austria
- + 43 6138 22320
Bathing fun for the whole family in the Abtenau holiday resort
- Abtenau swimming pool / adventure pool, Kehlhof 100, 5441 Abtenau, Austria
- +43 6243 2284