A journey of discovery in Tennengau, in the Salzkammergut to Hallstatt and as far as Berchtesgaden
“Movement-reste-pleasure ": The holiday triumvirate also stands above the excursion destinations around Abtenau. Marvel at waterfalls, thrill on the summer toboggan run experience and relax in comfort at the Egelsee: discover your favorite place!
But not only the Tennengau has a lot to offer: from the glacier on the Großglockner to the largest ice cave in Europe to the well-fortified castle: the Salzburg region shines with Excursion destinations of superlatives! Discover unique natural monuments, museums and marvels of alpine construction technology on vacation.
Huge natural spectacle in Golling
- N47 36.110 E13 08.351, 5440 Golling an der Salzach, Austria
- +43 6244 4356
Bathing in front of the imposing backdrop of the Salzburg mountains
- Neubach 103, 5523 Neubach, Austria
- +43 6463 8690
The popular destination for the whole family
- Trattberg 127, 5423 Taugl, Austria
A place that gives strength and invites you to relax
- Fitzlweg 84, 5441 Oberlangenberg, Austria
Refreshing bathing fun in the biological bathing lake
- Martinerstraße 21, 5521 Sankt Martin am Tennengebirge, Austria
- +43 6463 64003
Deep into the Dürrnberg, where the miners already ...
- Ramsaustraße 3, 5422 Bad Dürrnberg, Austria
- +43 6132 2008511
Family-friendly mill hike in Tennengau
- Scheffau am Tennengebirge 36, 5440 Scheffau am Tennengebirge, Austria
- +43 6244 844220
Thundering floods, steep cliffs, deep gorges and impressive views
- Wallingwinkl 688, 5441 Wallingwinkl, Austria
- +43 6244 8442 0
Austria's largest trees in the Lammertal primeval forest
- Schöberlweg 74, 5523 Lammertal, Austria
- +43 6463 7488
You are spoiled for choice - and lots of holiday fun guaranteed! You can also browse through the Tennengau region's blog and be inspired by the many entries.