1. September 2017 | from 10.00 am
At the annual HayART-Festival in the Lammer Valley you can admire at 11.00 am the world’s largest corso with hayART figures. This Festival thrilled each year thousands of regional and international visitors.
The figures, made out of hay has been prepared within a lot of hours of work and will be presented on decorated wagons drawn by horses and old tractors.
Also a great program for the whole family will be offered on this day: from 10.00 am until 05.00 pm there will be a crafts market and culinary mile | 11.00 am HayART figures corso | 12.30 pm concert of the traditional brass band | 03.00 pm awarding ceremony of the hay figure. Admission for the whole day: € 8.-. Current information you will find under www.heuart.at
SUNDAY, 03rd of September 2017 from 10.00 am
- heuart Corso
- 10.00am – 05.00pm | handicraft- and delight market
- 11.00am | corso of the hay figures
- 01.00pm | live music with the “Dreiländer Trio”
- 01.30pm | morning pint with the brassband of St. Martin at the market square
- 03.00pm | award of the HayART-Figures
- 05.00pm | live music with the “DIE HUAFSCHNEIDA”
- entrence € 8,00