Klassisch, gemütlich und actionreich: Winterspaß im Tennengau
In the winter sports region of Abtenau, just 50 km south of the city of Salzburg, there are numerous activities to suit the taste of winter athletes of all ages. Abtenau and the entire Dachstein West ski resort near Salzburg have more to offer than just the best ski slopes: see for yourself!
Skiing, winter hiking & more in Abtenau, a winter sports paradise
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Skiresort Dachstein West: in the Skiregion Karkogel & Sonnleit´n in Abtenau, in the Postalm Arena and in the Skiregion Dachstein West
- Skischool, Snowboard- und cross-country course in the whole Wintersportarea Abtenau
- numerous Skitouren in the Tennen mountains, also with a tour guide
- Cross-country skiing: Loop trails, mountain trails – classic and skating trails
- Snowshoe hiking, Winterwalking and winter toboggan run
- Winterfunsport around Abtenau
- Ice skating in SalzburgerLand
- holiday packages in der Urlaubsregion Abtenau
Family-friendly winter sports in Abtenau near Salzburg
Abtenau can be easily reached in winter by car via the motorway and Lammertal A-road. Plus, free ski buses are available in the Dachstein West ski region. Whether you want to spend just a day or enjoy a longer holiday in Abtenau, with flexible ski pass prices and great family deals in the Dachstein West ski region, you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank because you can pay for just the things you need!