Fun for young & old in the SalzburgerLand sports paradise
Do you think a holiday in Abtenau, Austria might be boring? Think again! This incredibly diverse sports paradise in Salzburger Land offers a wide range of activities for day trippers and holiday makers from around the world, all year-round. Families with young children, adrenaline-craving teenagers, hikers, as well as fans of extreme and winter sports, will find plenty to in Abtenau. The Karkogel ski resort, the Postalm Arena, the Dachstein-West hiking and skiing region and the entire Tennen Mountains attract athletes with sports and fun 365 days a year!
Summer in Abtenau: Mountains, Water und Funsport
- Numerous hiking trails, mountain and rock climbing, guided hikes
- Alpine huts
- Mountain biking, cycling and e-biking around Abtenau
- Summer toboggan run
- Action- und Funsport: Rafting, Canyoning, Tubing und more
- Watersports, horse riding and paragliding in Tennengau
- Numerous Attractions in Salzburg – especially favorable with the Salzburg CARD
- Gusto & experience lodges
- Rapid reachability of city of Salzburg, the Salzkammergut and Berchtesgaden
- Therms Bad Vigaun und Aqua Salza Golling, lakes und rivers
Winter holiday in the sporty region Abtenau in Salzburg.
- Skiing in Abtenau: Karkogel/Sonnleitn, Postalm and the Dachstein West ski region: 1 liftcard for 7 ski regions!
- Alpine ski touring and cross-country skiing
- Winter toboggan run Karkogel
- Winter walking and Snowshoe hiking
- Winter-Funsport: Snowbike, Snowbockerl und Airboard
- Therms in Bad Vigaun und Aqua Salza Golling
- Horse sleigh ride is especially recommended in winter
Experience the three ingredients of a wonderful holiday in Abtenau: sports, relaxation and enjoyment! Find the perfect accommodation and great family holiday deals for your next holiday in Austria and send us your non-binding enquiry today!